MBM Lockdown Adventure Challenge
HOW DOES THE CHALLENGE WORK?
This challenge is about exercise, but also about having fun. It will require you to plan your activities and you can get a friend, your partner, or your family involved! The tasks will require your creativity and planning and it means you are out moving in order to complete them.
It will run over two weekends. You have four tasks to complete, one on each day of the two weekends. Your instructions for the weekend will come out the Monday prior and you have that week to plan your strategy.
WHAT ARE THE DATES?
It will run over two consecutive weekends:
1. Sat 2 - Sun 3 Oct
2. Sat 9 - Sun 10 Oct
Your first instruction will be sent on Monday 20 Sep.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
This challenge suits all ages, including children, even adult kids! You don't need to be super fit, you just have to be able to walk for an hour as a minimum. If kids are little then just consider how they will participate. It's not about the fastest or the fittest, it's really about the most creative participants. It's all about having fun!
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
1. Either a sports watch or strava (free to download) and I don't need to be connected to you in order for you to participate as you can screenshot your proof of exercise. This part is critical to the challenge.
2. Time to plan during the week. How long you spend on each task is up to you, and your team.
3. At least 1-2 hours on both days of the specific weekends. It might be less, but at least a minimum of 1 hour each day.
4. Facebook - there will be a private group where all results are posted.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
$25 - Solo entrant, or two people
$35 - Three people or more, this would include a family
WHAT ABOUT THE LOCKDOWN RESTRICTIONS?
All activities can be completed within your 5km radius or your LGA. If you live alone then you can choose someone near you and if you don't have a buddy close to you, you can do it remotely with a friend. Just get more creative about how you do the tasks! We have zoom, facetime, mobiles - nothing is impossible these days!
IS THERE A COMPETITION?
Yep, but just a friendly one! There will be an independent judging panel to decide on the three best entries every week however I will share all of them in the facebook group.
HOW DO YOU ENTER?
Email Kaz at email@example.com and advise who you will participate with and your team name.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. You have no health-related injuries or illnesses that would affect you participating in this program.
2. It is assumed that the participant will advise Mind Body Motion if they are having any difficulty with any aspect of the program. The participant will take full responsibility for their actions throughout this challenge and will endeavour to exercise safely at all times. If they do not, then Mind Body Motion will not be held responsible for any injuries.
3. If you participate in this program you must have a base level of fitness that will allow you to complete the challenges safely.